Every year millions of people make New Year’s Resolutions and fail. Don’t be one of those people. If making more money in the new year is one of your resolutions, then take steps now to ensure your success.
- If you still define success with a dollar amount, then you are only part wrong. The habit of defining success with a dollar amount might result in a chase that will never end and you will never attain your view of success. Check out a unique way to get rich by helping others with their personal development and business development.
- Character does matter. Keep Your Promises, No Matter How Small They Are. Make sure that you will be able to do something before committing to it. Then be clear on the expectation, action, and result that you have agreed to. People tend to dismiss small promises as unimportant and even unnecessary. They are wrong, if you don’t take the small promises you’ve made seriously, you will damage your trust, and destroy your own reputation.
- Failing to keep the minor promises will make it tempting for you to break your more important promises in the future. Also, this shows the appearance of your being irresponsible, disorganized as well as making others feel unimportant. You will build trust by demonstrating that you can keep your promises, even with the small things.
Discover the traits and typical habits of a successful person.
- Take Action.You cannot change anything and make any real progress without taking action. Knowledge is totally useless without action. That is simple. So take action right now!
- Manage your time wisely. There is a difference between being productive and being busy. Being busy is often considered as a form of mental laziness. Busy people seem to be rushing all over the places such as conferences, social engagements, or meetings. Their busy schedule might give them the increased sense of importance. Yet, perhaps, it is an illusion. Literally, they are like hamsters constantly running on the wheel.
- Keep Things Simple. Being in the information age, information moves with the speed of light and access to business development and personal development tips and strategies are more easily attainable. You and I have tons of opportunities when it comes to building life and career. Unfortunately, all these opportunities and “noise” also leads to complication, inaction, and confusion. We still must make decisions and must act on those decisions.
That means you should decide to choose things that you think will work and take action. After taking action, if the result is not as good as your expectation, then learn from the experience, choose another action and move forward.
- Make Small Improvements on a Continuous basis. A mentor of mine used to ask the question to his team: How can you eat an elephant? The answer is simple: One bit at a time. You understand my implication behind that question, right? Yeah, it is similar to the challenged road to success. Make small and positive changes. Do that by exercising, eating better. By taking regular steps in your personal development and creating positive improvements in your business development, you will reach the success that you aspire to.
- Spend Your Time With Right People. You are the equivalent of the 5 people you spend the most of your time with. Generally, successful people associate with like minded and supportive people. If you hang with wrong friends, colleagues, they are going to negatively impact you. Yet, if you spend time on the right people, you can become more successful than when you are alone. It is great if you could form your own team and then work together in order to make dramatic differences and increase your probability of success.
A mentor of mine often told his team: “You can make excuses, or you can make more money, but you can’t do both.”
You want to start your own business but maybe capital is a little low, so you consider network marketing, but does network marketing really work? I think the real question is not if network marketing will work but will you work?
Even in a strong economy, many people need supplemental income, many living paycheck to paycheck. Most people can’t afford the things they want on their paycheck from their job, many start a part time network marketing business. As a result there will always be a need for network marketing opportunities even in prosperous times.
First of all let me point out that network marketing is not an industry, network marketing is a distribution channel or system. Many different industries use network marketing as a system or distribution channel for distributing their products and services because it works.
The concept of network marketing is simple. The company relies on independent representatives or distributors to market and sell it’s products or services directly to consumers (direct selling) sparing the company the costs associated with the middleman and the need for costly retail space or costly advertising campaigns.
These independent representatives or distributors are also granted the opportunity to build their own sales organizations and receive a percentage of the revenues generated by their organizations.
Unfortunately there are some who think network marketing is a get rich quick scheme where they can get rich without any effort on their part. Those people soon learn they are sadly mistaken. Network Marketing isn’t for people who aren’t willing to work hard.
Network Marketing is a legitimate system that works, will you?
If you are a retailer you don’t wait until after you have your turkey dinner on Thanksgiving to prepare for Black Friday. So when should network marketers start to prepare for the biggest network marketing recruiting season of the year?
In case you are new to network marketing the next great opportunity for massive recruiting into your network marketing business or in other words the next prime recruiting season begins the first business day after January 1, (January 4, 2016) this is a time in which all successful network marketers will be doing a 90 day blitz.
But the smart network marketers didn’t take a month or two off before the prime recruiting season to rest up for their 90 day blitz.
The smart and successful network marketers were doing a 90 day blitz leading up to December 20th, building a team and preparing them for the next prime recruiting season so they won’t be working alone but instead would have an entire team doing a 90 day blitz during the prime recruiting season multiplying their efforts to best take advantage of the next great opportunity that arrives during the next prime recruiting season.
“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey-author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
Smart, successful network marketers give priority to the tasks that, while they may be painful, will pay off in the end.
A few tips to help focus on the more difficult, more significant task that will propel your business to new heights:
Do the important tasks first thing in the morning, for one thing there are generally fewer distractions first thing in the morning.
Change your environment (nearby park or coffee shop) will often provide you with a boost of productivity and creativity, not to mention the benefit of fewer distractions.
Unplug, shut off your tech, don’t answer your cell phone or check your email or texts. Research has shown that multitasking affects productivity in a negative way.
What are you doing to seize the next Network Marketing Recruiting Season when it arrives?
Sounds absurd, but the fact is like those who are afraid of failure, plenty are afraid of success and constantly make up excuses for not chasing their dreams are obviously need to focus on personal development.
Many of us have grandparents that lived during the great depression, an era of American history that rooted an entire generation in a scarcity mindset. These great depression era Americans passed onto their children these ideas about money who passed them down to their children.
While the conscious, intellectual level of your mind knows you have done everything to be successful, the subconscious, preconditioned level of your mind has been preconditioned, likely since your childhood with “money doesn’t grow on trees”, “a penny saved is a penny earned”, “money is the root of all evil” ( which is NOT anywhere in the Bible, by the way, you’ve been lied too).
You need to understand the beliefs that you hold and work to change those beliefs you have in your subconscious mind.
Yes with success will come changes, you must be honest with yourself about that, but avoiding the outcome will only hurt you in the end, it important to find your true fears and work toward stamping out your fears.
Focus on the “why”, and keep in mind that sometimes the changes you make in the pursuit of your dreams will bring you happiness beyond imagination.
David Rockefeller said,” success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” I believe that still holds true.
For many years, as part of my personal development, I have been buying books and tapes/cds for inspiration and motivation, now I have an App for that and you can too.